Six Month Smiles is a system similar to traditional braces that corrects crowded, rotated or misaligned teeth in an average of six months. The system includes brackets, arch wires and elastic ties but with clear or white ties and tooth colored wires. The brackets and ties are practically invisible at a normal speaking distance and are highly effective in correcting esthetic issues. This system is not useful for correcting bite issues or skeletal problems but does a fantastic job aligning teeth for maximum comfort and ease of flossing and brushing. Friends and family will barely notice you’re wearing braces!
Fulp Family Dentistry in Tifton is certified in the Six Month Smiles clear braces to deliver fast, beautiful results. Please feel free to call our office at any time with questions regarding this effective, safe and affordable cosmetic braces solution.
Here are some benefits of Six Month Smiles!
- Treatment completed in average of six months
- Brackets and wires barely visible
- Conservative and predictable final result
- Fast and comfortable appointments
- Increased comfort, safety and hygiene
- Less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy or veneers
If you don’t have dental insurance, you may be interested in our Fulp Savings Plan, click here to learn more!