The Fulp Savings Plan is designed to provide affordability and great access to quality dental care. Our goal is to make your dental visits more affordable so you can get the dental care you want and need. Our reduced-cost, in-house plan provides tremendous savings by allowing individuals and families to receive dental services at our office with a percentage discount off our usual & customary fees.
Once the annual membership fee is paid, you receive discounted dental services for all members, spouses and dependent children under the age of 26. [All members must reside in the same household to be eligible for the Fulp Savings Plan.]
What’s Included In The Plan?
- Membership fees include the following services at no additional charge:
- Two routine exams per year
- One problem focused exam per year
- Two prophylaxis (cleanings) or two periodontal maintenances per year
- Two fluoride treatments
- Complete series or panoramic film [once every five years]
- Bitewing x-rays [one time per year]
- Periapical radiographs
Additional dental services are offered at a 20% fee reduction of our normal office fee, including: *
- Fillings (including core build-up and post)
- Crowns / Bridges
- Oral Surgery
- Root Canals
- Periodontic Treatments
- Additional Cleanings
Bonus! Our ever-popular Six Month Smiles service, Botox, and Tooth Whitening services are 10% off the regular office fee for members.
Cost for 2017
- Individual: $360
- Dual Membership: $645
- Family (3): $825
- Family (4): $1005
*Due to fees charged by credit card companies and CareCredit, the discount is reduced by 5% if services are paid for with a credit/debit card or with CareCredit. Discount does not apply to “special offers” that we occasionally run.